Samarcanda BCI Cotton stretch - 145G/M²
Samarcanda BCI Cotton stretch - 145G/M²
video alt
Samarcanda BCI Cotton stretch - 145G/M²
Samarcanda BCI Cotton stretch - 145G/M²

Samarcanda BCI Cotton stretch - 145G/M²

€0,00 EUR Sale Save
Order Type Free Swatch/Hanger

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

Login to Contact PremierTex
Description (AI assisted)

The Samarcanda BCI Cotton Stretch fabric is a high-quality material crafted in Spain, renowned for its durability and casual aesthetic appeal. Primarily made up of 98% cotton, it falls under the white color group, with a plain pattern imparting a simple yet elegantly unblemished look. The remaining 2% elastane ensures a slight stretch, providing additional comfort and flexibility to the wearer.

This fabric has a width of 175 cm, making it versatile and generous for a range of garment designs. At a weight of 145 gsm, it strikes the perfect balance between lightness and substance, offering ultimate wearability for daily use. Suitable for all-year-round wear, it particularly shines in the Permanent and Spring Summer 24/25 seasons, adding to its adaptability.

What sets the Samarcanda BCI Cotton Stretch apart is its credentials in sustainable manufacturing processes. It is officially certified by the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), affirming the brand's commitment to promoting better standards in cotton farming and practices across the globe.

In essence, this fabric embodies a convergence of style, comfort, and sustainability. It is an ideal choice for those seeking to invest in casual yet sophisticated and environmentally-friendly fabrics at a wholesale level.

Product Details

Sustainability certificate:
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Country Of Origin:
Fabric Type:
Fibre Type:
145 G/M²
200 M
Stock Service:
Supplier Region:
175 cm

About PremierTex

About bci (better cotton initiative)

BCI stands for the Better Cotton Initiative, a global not-for-profit organisation that seeks to make the cotton industry more sustainable. There are seven principles that BCI farmers should follow: - Farmers should minimise the harmful impact of crop protection practices - They should promote water stewardship - They should care for the health of the soil - BCI Farmers should enhance biodiversity and use land responsibly - They should care for and preserve fibre quality - They should promote decent work - And BCI Farmers should operate an effective management system In order to help follow these principles, the BCI offers support to farmers. For more information, visit:  Better Cotton Initiative.