PF 9622 GT AS - 114G/M²
Description (AI assisted)
The PF 9622 GT AS fabric is most distinguished by its plain color scheme in a refreshing shade of pink, ideally suited to both permanent collections and specifically for Spring-Summer seasons of 2024/2025. Artfully crafted in Italy, this fabric primarily consists of acetate, comprising 55% of the fabric's composition. The remaining 45% is made up of viscose, adding a sumptuous texture to the material.
The fabric boasts an optimal width of 140 cm, making it versatile and adaptable for various casual outfit creations. With a weight of 114 gsm, it offers the right balance between durability and lightweight wearability.
One of the defining traits of the PF 9622 GT AS fabric is its commitment to sustainability. It proudly carries several sustainability certifications, including Eastman Naia, the stringent Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), Oeko-Tex Standard 100, and certification from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
In purchasing this fabric, wholesalers will not only be investing in high-quality, fashionable material; they're also supporting responsible, eco-conscious textiles.
The Brunello company was founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Maria Ghiringhelli in the town of Brunello, Italy. Giuseppe, after returning from the front, cultivated a passion for textile mechanics and established a company that not only generated industrial power for the plant but also for the city, which lacked an electricity grid. The company became a local staple, specializing in artificial fibers and lining production in response to World War II-induced wool and cotton shortages.
Upon Giuseppe's death in 1956, his daughters, Anna Maria and Rossana, took over, pioneering as female entrepreneurs during a time when this was uncommon. They navigated major industry shifts, expanding the company’s presence in new markets and promoting the "Made in Italy" brand worldwide. Today, the company, under the leadership of Elisabetta Gabri, continues to innovate, being the largest weaving mill in Europe using a combination of the jacquard machine with the air loom. Elisabetta emphasizes the importance of innovation and a firm belief in their business, upholding the company's long-standing values while looking towards the future.
About eastman naia
Eastman Naia™ is a sustainable and eco-friendly cellulosic fiber, ideal for fashion brands and designers seeking to make a positive environmental impact. This innovative fiber is responsibly sourced from sustainably managed forests, ensuring no deforestation. Produced through a safe, closed-loop process, Naia™ is OEKO-TEX® 100 Product Class I certified and free from hazardous chemicals. It boasts a low carbon and water footprint, making it a truly eco-conscious choice. Naia™ and Naia™ Renew fibers are both biodegradable and compostable, adding to their sustainability credentials. Naia™ Renew incorporates recycled content, further reducing its carbon footprint by ~35%.